jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Tertu blog english




                                                                 CAMBRIDGE      university


the book that I have read is cambridge


author: Margaret tarner
editorial: Henemann
pages: 31
                                                                                                             
is how to book a guide if you want to go on a trip to Cambridge                                
in this book teaches you the most interesting and curious things about this city such as

* The history of the city
* The history of the university
* Looking around cambridge
* To see and do thingd
* And information if you ever visit cambridge



opinion.

ami me to like this book taught me a lot about this city that I know about this city eg sports that I did not know or had famous as Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Lord Byron ... etc.

I recommend it to those who like cities hehehe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario